Hello friends! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? The Advent Season begins tomorrow. A precious time of remembrance and waiting as we look forward to the celebration of Christ's incarnation - His taking on humanity while remaining fully God. Let's not waste the opportunity of focusing on Christ by spending the season in hurry and bustle!!
We'll start by doing our WEEKLY REVIEW.
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
It's an easy week this week...
* Do a crisis clean, if necessary, after your Thanksgiving holiday.
* Begin your weekly schedule again. (Check out the Dated Classic Home Journal or Beautiful Life Management Systems if you don't know where to start!)
* Schedule time to decorate for Christmas!
Have a wonderful week!