Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Be sure to take some time over the next few days for your WEEKLY REVIEW. It's always easy to lose track of things you need to accomplish when there is a holiday weekend thrown into the mix!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
** Don't forget to schedule a Planning Forward Day as you look ahead to June.
I'll be doing my regular Planning Forward post on Wednesday. : ) **
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
** Just a reminder! This month is full of bigger projects. If you aren't able to fit them in during the week I have them listed, be sure to schedule a day on your calendar to complete them later! **
* Take a trip to GoodWill or a consignment store.
Let's get rid of all those bags that we've filled! : ) I have two in my car as we speak!
* Pick up some flowers for the flower beds or boxes.
Let's brighten up our homes for the upcoming summer!