- Being a man of integrity
- Training his children well
- Having a godly wife (I need to be that woman!!)
- Being blameless in behavior, not self-willed or arrogant
- Not being quick-tempered or violent
- Not given to drink
- Not greedy or ruled by money
- Having a love to meet other's needs and minister to them with gladness
- Choosing good friends
- Being thoughtful and sensible
- Being fair
- Being a devout man who enjoys what is good and holy
- Being self-controlled
- Being a lover of God's Word so his conversations are instructive and not empty
Isn't that a fantastic list of prayer requests? So much better than the more ambiguous, "Please bless him and help Him to love you more.", and such a precious way to live out our role of being a helpmeet to our husband and a loving mother to our sons... both young and old.
May you be blessed as you seek to be a blessing this week!
Today's Happy Monday prompt for your Happy Monday notebook is...
Someone I need to pray for this week is...