Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Favorite Page

Today I get to show you my favorite page, The Household Organizer.   When I first saw this page a number of years ago, I really thought it was nothing I would ever use.  Why would I need a page with empty boxes on it and just how could that organize my household???  However, when Jennifer talked about it just briefly when we met, I instantly saw all the possibilities this page holds and it has become my very favorite.  I've let you peek into my binder (from the petite line, because it fits in my purse so nicely!!) to see just one of the ways I've used this page.  Within the last month we bought a new home - a true miracle from the Lord!!  This is my "to do" page for the house - one box per room.  I also have a cleaning schedule page - one box per day, a Christmas list - one box per person, and a shopping list - one box per store.  I need to sit down and make a crafts to finish list, too - one box per month or per type of craft (cross-stitch, quilting and rubber stamping are my favorites!).  Some other ideas for this page?  How about a list of chores for each child - one box per day of the week, or even a holiday menu planner to help you plan out your festivities.  I'm sure you'll have many ideas that I haven't even touched on yet.  In fact, for an easy planner, this page could even be used to plan your day.  You could label a section for your menu, a section for your housekeeping, a section for calls to make, cards to write, things to remember, a Bible verse to learn... it's uses are endless!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day in the Lord!


No comments: