Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Storage Solutions

If you're at all like me, there are things in your binder that you just can't bring yourself to throw away when you clean out and refill it. Older tabs, devotional notes and sermon notes come to mind, but I've also been known to save my daily or weekly pages, too. The question is, "Where do I put these things??" These padded, classic size vinyl binders with the GraceWorks logo embossed in the corner are a perfect solution. The binders have very large rings (see the picture below) so they are perfect for storing old pages. You could even use your older tab sets to organize them, and the price is only $5.00!


The binders come in three colors: cranberry, navy and teal, but they are not currently listed on the website, so if you're interested, be sure to drop me an email at gracewrks@gmail.com

No comments: