Friday, December 26, 2008

3 Ring Binders

For those of you who are interested in 3-Ring Binders for your planners, I wanted to share these beautiful binders that were part of the original GraceWorks stock.  The binders feel leather-ish, and are stitched and embossed.  The inside is a beautiful taffeta type material and they have both front and back pockets with a pen loop.  I only have about 10 of them left, so I'll mark them at $10 each while supplies last.  All of our current refills are 7 hole punched, but they will fit perfectly into these binders.

To get a better feel for the binders, the pictures below compare the storage binder that I featured previously ($5.00) with the stitched binder.  The storage binder rings are 1-5/8" and the stitched binder rings are 1".  Neither of them are on the website, so if you're placing an order and wish to include these, please email me your order at customerservice@graceworksplace.com and I'll send you a paypal invoice for your purchase.

Stitched Binder:


(Double Click to Enlarge...)




Storage Binder: (Double Click to enlarge...)



Ring Comparison:

No comments: