Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday Spotlight - Notepaper

Hi everyone!  Sorry to be a day late with the page spotlight.  I spent the weekend away with my husband celebrating our 24th anniversary, and I'm playing "catch up" now!!

Today, I'd like to focus on a staple for any planner -- Notepaper.  Honestly, I think that I could survive in a pinch with only a monthly calendar and notepaper.  I love the freedom it gives to jot down thoughts and ideas that really don't go together.  Sometimes when I see things written out, it is easier for me to categorize them, or prioritize them for action.

We have three different types of notepaper available at GraceWorks...  (Oh, a side note!  The (c)GW watermark that you see on the pages is only for web security.  The pages you receive won't have it!)

First...  Lined Notepaper


Second...  Promise Pack pages with Scripture 
(4 Color Assortment...  pink, purple, green, blue -- Each color has its own Scripture verse.)


And last, Blank Notepaper from the Beautiful Life Management line.  
(This page does have the large brownish GW artwork, but not the tiny GW watermark)


THE BASICS:

Classic Size (5.5" x 8.5")
7-hole punch
Victorian Line (Lined Notepaper) 
Beautiful Life Management Line (Unlined Notepaper)
25 pages / $3.99

Victorian Line (Promise Pack pages)
28 pages / $4.29

THE DESCRIPTION:

As the basis of a notebook based system, or as an addition to the system that you already have in place, notepaper is an invaluable part of your organizational plan.  I love having sections in my planner to keep track of ideas, things I want to remember, items I want to save for, and on and on my list could go!  With three styles available you can mix and match according to your needs, or just pick a favorite.  My personal favorite has to be the Promise Pack paper.  I love the colors and having Scripture on each page!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Talk to you again soon!



No comments: