Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introducing...

Our redesigned Yearly Calendar!



I'm so excited to be able to share the project that I've been working on and praying over for the some time now!  If you've ordered a calendar in the last few months, you may have noticed that our supply has been dwindling, as you probably received an extra inside page rather than a back cover. Unfortunately, when I started to look ahead to reprinting them, I realized that I didn't have the negatives for the original calendars, and I saw that I would need to redesign the calendar before our next print run.  My goal was to change and update the calendar without losing the sweetness of the original.   I pray that you'll welcome this newest addition to our line!

The first change you'll notice - besides the cover! - is the openness of the new design.  The boxes are unlined, both to give you extra room to write, and to allow some flexibility in where you would like to put the date.  The birthday/anniversary section on the side has been replaced with an area for notes, but it could still be used to record special days, if you would like!



The  color is a soft plum / purple to coordinate with all of your other pages...



And there is Scripture both on the front cover and the inside pages to remind us who really plans our days.  Oh, and the lines aren't really wavy like that... it's just the picture! : )




One last note!  As you transition into the new calendar pages, be sure to let me know what you like and what you don't.  While I won't be able to make any changes right away, and may not be able to make some changes at all, I will keep your suggestions under consideration for future print runs.

Blessings!

Mrs. GraceWorks

4 comments:

cnmworkin4u said...

Tricia! This is beautiful! You did a wonderful job. Congratulations on a most excellent work of art!!! =)

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Tricia, I think they are beautiful! I'll actually need some very soon :)
September I hope to get back to my planner. Since Isaac arrived, it's been a little hairy around here!

hugapoohlouise said...

WOW!
Tricia:
These pages are amazing, I just love the new design it is so flexible and that is what I need.
I would love to a product review of your new pages. Please visit me at http://hugapoohlouise.wordpress.com
M

Rachel Cochenour said...

Looks great!!! You did an excellent job! God has truly blessed you with such wonderful talents!!