Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hello Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

The weather has been gorgeous here this last few days!  Temperatures in the 60's, birds singing, and I've even spotted our resident Robins returned from their winter hideouts!

So along with the blessing, memory or lesson that you'll be recording in your Happy Monday Journal,  here is today's extra Happy Monday journaling prompt...

Today's weather is...


Be as detailed or short and sweet as you'd like!

Happy Monday!!

Blessings,

Tricia

ps... My mom is doing a little better.  The ribs were pretty bruised but not broken, praise the Lord!  Thank you for your prayers!  I have another installment of Classic Home Journals that I will hopefully be able to get out today, so I should be all caught up in a day or so! : )

No comments: