Sunday, April 15, 2012

Listen!

My husband and I spent some time away this past week in a little cabin in the Ozarks.  One of my favorite memories of our vacation will be sitting on the little screened in porch, cross-stitching.  As I sat there I could hear the trees rustling in the wind, birds singing, an owl hooting, and even an old passenger train whistle in the distance.  What a fun memory!!

For this week's Happy Monday prompt take a moment to listen carefully.  What do you hear?  A clock chiming?  Windchime music?  Birds singing?  Dogs barking?  Then finish this sentence...

"Right now I can hear...."


Tomorrow will be a full day of answering emails and catching up with shipping.  You might want to re-email me if you haven't heard from me in a day or two!

Blessings!

Tricia





No comments: