Monday, April 9, 2012

Menus...

Every so often I find that my menu plans have become stale.  With our food allergies, we tend to eat the same things over and over and over again, so we are always on the lookout for something to spice up our food options.  I was thrilled this past week to make crepes (with gluten-free flour!), after I found a Simply Fruit jam that had no sugar or sugar substitutes.  It was soooooo good.  There has been a happy Mommy at my house this week!
: )

How about you?  Is there a special dish that you used to make often that you'd forgotten about?  That is one reason that I keep a file of menu plans that date (on and off) back to when we were first married.  Even though I can't eat many of those things now, it reminds me of some old favorites that I can perhaps adjust to our current needs.  If you need some help remembering, ask your husband or children.  They love to remind you of their favorite foods!!

Here's a Happy Monday Prompt for you.  You can use it any time during the week!

Mmmmmm!!!!  It was a special treat for the family when we had...

Have a blessed week!

Tricia

No comments: