Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello Again!

Good morning, dear friends!

I'm "off duty" today, after two busy weeks of hospital visits, and I'm trying desperately to catch up a little before going up to spend the day with Mom tomorrow.  I figure I have 18 hours of work to complete today. :)  I'm hoping that I padded my time estimates some, so that I might possibly get it all done.

I forgot to add this blog post to my list, though, so I'll make it short.  I'd just like to leave you with a verse and a Happy Monday starter.  Here are the verses.  They are found in Psalm 119, verses 92 and 93...

"Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.  I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life."

I have been SO thankful for God's Word over these past two weeks.  I have been tired, weak, overwhelmed, in despair, disappointed... you get the picture.  Different days brought different challenges, whether at home or in the hospital, but with each morning and evening, there was a verse from the Lord that was just.what.I.needed.  I can't begin to describe the comfort and strength that has been given me daily by the Lord.  Even now as I look into the future with so many things unknown, I can feel myself getting uptight.  But I KNOW that His mercies are new every morning, and how can I ask for any different circumstances than what He has given, when they are forcing me to rely on Him day by day by day??  This is where I want to be!

On a GraceWorks note, we have begun to work on a new webstore!  Yay!  I know that our current store has caused many a frustrated customer.  I pray that this upgrade will smooth some of those glitches out... and I'll be able to offer coupons.  Isn't that FUN????  Unfortunately, with all that has happened, the work is progressing slowly, but it is in the works!!  Pray for us, if you would!!

OK, here is the prompt for today...

A hard time in my life that God used to teach me a special lesson was....


Blessings, my friends!

Tricia

No comments: