Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank you!

Hello friends!

Thank you so much for your response to our new store opening and sale! : )  You have made us busy, busy, busy printing and packing and shipping, and that is a blessing!  If you run into any problems with the shoppe, please be sure to let us know.  It seems that the developers were working on it for the first few days it was online which caused some glitches, but it is faster and seems to be working well, now!  My next goal is to find a newsletter to work with so I can keep in touch with you all better.  Maybe after Christmas for that one... : )

I pray that you and your family are finding ways to focus on Christ during these busy weeks that lead up to the celebration of His birth.  It is too easy to get lost in the traditions of Christmas and forget Christ.  It really takes intentional effort to be ever - only - all for Christ each day, doesn't it?  We can't forget to spend time in His Word even though life moves so quickly around us!

Have a blessed week!

Tricia

PS  Here's your "Happy Monday  Tuesday!" prompt for this week...

My favorite part of the Christmas story is...

Blessings!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Tricia I received my new calendar pages today! That was so fast I can not believe it! I am excited to start organizing next year, I love these new pages with everything in one place. I also order a new planner for a dear friend of mine, I do hope she enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed mine.
Thank You and have a wonderful Christmas!
Sincerely,
Stacy Donham