Monday, January 21, 2013

Have you sent a note today?

Hello friends!

Do you ever have something on your "to do" list that you always seem to put off until later?  One of those things for me is to actually write and send cards or letters.  I love to  MAKE cards, and I really don't mind writing in them, but addressing them and stamping them seem to be a road block for me.  One of the things that I've done that seems to help is to write the person's name on my daily sheet and then write their address down, too.  If the address is already there when I see that I need to mail a card I really don't have any excuse not to do it!

Remember that the postage costs go up on January 27th, so stock up on Forever stamps now!  It is wonderful that we can still send a letter across the country for under 50 cents.  Who could you encourage in this way this week???

Your Happy Monday prompt for this week...
A special "snail mail" letter or card that I received was...

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: