Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oops!!

Hi friends!

One of you dear ladies let me know yesterday that I had made an error on the January and February Classic Home Journal dated calendar pages.  It seems that I was recommending that you buy flowers for your flower boxes in January!  LOL!!  Sigh.  I've fixed the problem and printed new January and February calendar pages with the corrected Home Blessings for those of you who ordered them over the last few months.  I'm sending just the second page of each of the two months, so don't throw your first pages away!! : ) They'll be in the mail today or tomorrow.

If you ordered the dated monthly calendar pages since September and don't have the replacement pages by the end of next week, please let me know.  I'd hate to miss anyone!

Have a blessed day, and thanks so much for understanding!!!

Tricia

No comments: