Monday, February 25, 2013

A Rainbow of Color


After looking out on a blanket of snow for awhile, I found myself longing for Spring.  So when I was at Walmart last month and saw these pens (9 of them for just a little over a dollar! - PaperMate InkJoy 100), I knew that they had to come home with me ...  to bring spring indoors, you know!  Don't they just look happy??? :)    If you are a visual type person, like I am, you might enjoy using different colors for different categories in your planner (green - money, pink - personal, blue - husband, light blue - food, light green - housekeeping, red - errands, etc...), or you might like to try writing out the Bible verses that you are memorizing.  I find that I can remember the colors, which helps me remember the parts to the verse...


Have a colorful Monday! : )

Tricia

Today's Happy Monday prompt...
The color that makes me think of Spring is...


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Any chance you've made your handwriting into a font? I'd love to download/buy it!

Theresa said...

What pretty colors and you have very nice handwriting. Thanks so much for the quick shipping of my starter set - just put in an order for more tabs and a few other items. Loving the planner!!

I had a hard time on the store webpage looking for a place to find the tab sets. I finally typed in tab sets in the search option and that brought it up. I think you have other accessory items but I couldn't find them listed anywhere. If you have a link I'd love to see what other things you have for my next order.