Wednesday, April 17, 2013

28 Day Challenge - Day 3


Day Two Update:  I'm so glad I'm working on the challenge!  I needed to be out of the house early today to help my parents, so I took a few minutes last night to look over today's list and decide what needed to be done before I left the house this morning.  My clothes were laid out and I had a list of the things I needed to put in my bag the last minute, so I was able to start a load of laundry, do a quick clean of the bathrooms, feed the dogs and eat breakfast all before 7:30 am! : )  

Here's today's list...  remember, you are reading my comments from the last time we did the challenge in the pages I have copied for you below.  I had to laugh, though, at how accurate the part about the dishes still is!! : )

Have a blessed day!!





No comments: