Thursday, April 18, 2013

28 Day Challenge - Day 4


Day 3 Update:
Another good day here!  I decided to concentrate my Wednesday wipedowns on a particular area each week.  This week I worked on the entryway and next week I want to work in the kitchen.  Not just wiping down spots on the walls, but just spending 10 or 15 minutes cleaning / wiping down / or organizing a little spot each week.  I added a piece of notepaper to my planner that I can keep track of what I've done and where I want to go next.

Remember, if you are just finding us and want to join in, GREAT!  Just email me for the booklet or follow along each day on the blog.

By the way, have all of you signed up for the newsletter?  It's a great way to stay in touch!!

All right... here is Day 4's list.  If you don't have the tab set that goes with the Beautiful Life Management system, you can use a piece of notepaper to start your "My Own List". Do you need help thinking through some of the extra tasks?  You might be interested in our list of Monthly Home Blessings that can be added to your planner.  The Monthly Home Blessings can also be found on the side of our Classic Home Journal Dated Monthly Calendar pages.


1 comment:

Misti said...

Thank you so much for this challege! My hubby said today that he could tell I was doing something different but he couldn't tell exactly. He said it was in the tiny details that seemed to make a difference. WOO HOO!!!!