Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Catch Up



Happy Monday, friends!

The birds are singing happily outside my window after the rain this morning.  The candle that I got for our anniversary is burning on the kitchen table - and making me VERY hungry, because it smells like cookies!!  There are chicken breasts in the oven for lunch, GraceWorks packages on the table ready to mail, clean sheets sitting on the bed waiting for me to make it, a load of laundry in both the washer and the dryer, a pile of papers to be filed sitting on the dog kennel behind me, and a dishwasher full of clean dishes to put away.  WHEW!  It makes me tired just to think about it all! : )  Mondays just seem to be busy at my house and are a time to regroup and get the week off to a (hopefully) productive start.   With this being the last week of the month, I knew that it would be a busy one, so I took some time yesterday to sit down and plan out my week.  There are a couple of days that are full to the brim getting the house in order and finishing up the GraceWorks newsletter.  Then comes putting the finishing touches on the new issue of GraceNotes for Girls so we can make it available sometime during the first week in July, and doing some "looking ahead to next month" planning with my Monthly reminder sheet from the Home Journal set.  I use the full size sheet in my binder, but there's one in the Classic size as well.

Here's my prayer as I enter this week...

"Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness;... make Thy way straight before me." Ps 5:8

And His wonderful promises...

"Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass." Ps 37:5
"In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."  Prov 3:6

Let's each purposefully commit our ways to the Lord this week and follow Him wherever He leads!!

Blessings!

Tricia

A Happy Monday prompt for today :

I am looking forward to...

No comments: