Thursday, September 26, 2013

IMPORTANT! Home Journal Users Please Read!

It has been brought to my attention in the sweetest way possible that the 2013 Home Journal Calendars (both full and classic sized versions, and both Monthly and Weekly pages) have November 21st marked as Thanksgiving Day, when the correct date of Thanksgiving this year is November 28th.  I will be going through my records to try to contact everyone that has ordered a Home Journal this past year, but if you are reading this and you have purchased a Home Journal that includes November 2013, please contact me at gracewrks @ gmail.com (without the spaces) so I know that you won't be making a huge family dinner a week early.  (Oh!  Can you imagine????)  I will be offering replacement pages or a discount code for those that this error has affected, but I know that I cannot make up for the inconvenience I have caused and for that I am SO sorry!

Please pray with me that I'll be able to contact everyone with this update.  And THANK YOU so much for your continued friendship and support!!

Humbly,

Tricia


No comments: