Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hello friends!  Happy Monday Evening!

Have you had a busy, productive day so far?  I hope so!  The Lord has been challenging my heart over the past week to be sure that my daily focus is on ministering to others every day. It's such a beautifully orchestrated concept, isn't it?  That as we each focus on ministering to others, we ourselves will also be ministered to in ways we could never have imagined.

One of the phrases that keeps coming to mind along this line is something that I saw on a piece of home decor in a gift shoppe last week.

Speak - don't accuse.

I've realized more and more this week that when God is working in our lives and we fail... again... it can be heart-wrenching and we get discouraged.  But if someone comes along and encourages us to try again, it is such a blessing.  That's what I want my words to do.  I want to minister to others not just in my actions, but even in my tone of voice.  I want to be a blessing and not a discouragement, and it is definitely something I need to work on!!

Have a blessed week!

Tricia

Your Happy Monday Prompt Today:

Someone who encouraged me today was...


No comments: