Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy First Monday of 2014!

Hello friends!

Is it cold at your house?  My heart goes out to those in Newfoundland and other areas that have frigid temperatures and no power.  I'm so thankful for a furnace that works, a little space heater,  hot water and warm blankets.  What an undeserved blessing, that I too often take for granted!  

Have you set any goals for this year?  I've decided that I my main goal for the year is going to be "faithfulness", but I wanted to break it down into smaller goals that I could measure, so, for example, right now I am working on reinstating a habit that we work on in the 28 Day Challenge... doing my dishes each night.  That is one of the hardest things for me to be faithful at, but I am 6 out of 6 so far!! : )  I'm trying to add in my 9 minutes of decluttering each day, too, but if that doesn't get done it's ok.  That might be my goal next month, but this month I'm concentrating on those dishes!!!!

Do you need a jumpstart on your year?  Pull out your 28 Day Challenge or email me at gracewrks @ gmail.com (no spaces!) for a new copy.  You can take the entire challenge, or just work on bits and pieces like I am.  Join me!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Today's Happy Monday Prompt:
A character quality I would like to display in my life this year is...

1 comment:

Misti said...

Since we moved recently, I'm doing the 28 day challenge to help me re-do part of my routines. It's a great jump start!