Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Add Some Color to Your Day!


Our temperatures here are still in the teens and it looks like a winter wonderland out my window,.  but I still find myself listening for the birds and looking to the trees to see if I can detect any blush of green that would say, "Spring is just around the corner!".  I haven't had much success, though, so 've decided instead to restock my planner with color.  I spend a lot of time there, and it is nice to see some cheerful spots of color smiling at me!


The Promise Pack pages will brighten your planner both with their color and their lovely promises from Scripture.  They are pretty enough to be used as stationery, but perfectly happy to be "plain" notepaper as well!

These pastel pages are only available in the Classic size, and they are seven hole punched.  They come in packs of 24 - 6 of each color... rose, green, lavender, and blue.  I think I saw a few in some of our Mini Sets as well.  

Here's another picture so you can see the Scripture verses a little better.  These look very BRIGHT, but the colors above are closer to actual. : )

Blue - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength...
Lavender - The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me...
Green - Draw nigh to God and He will draw night to you.
Pink - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee.

Be sure to stop by the store and check them out!  And remember, if you ever have any trouble with your cart or payment, just let me know.  I'm always happy to help!

Blessings!

Tricia



No comments: