Monday, April 14, 2014

{Monday Musing} Catching Up

Hi everyone!  We had a wonderful vacation last week, but I think both my husband and I are finding it a little difficult to get back into the swing of things. : )  I've been working through my BLM page slowly but surely this morning, and I'm just about ready to start on the orders that we weren't able to get out last week.  If that was your order, then THANK YOU for your patience!  I hope that everything will be caught up by tomorrow afternoon, if I can manage to work around the workmen who are installing our new furnace today... YAY!

I have a fun and informative organizational post planned for later this week, but it still needs some work, so I'm going to sign off now and get busy catching up.  See you later!!

Blessings,

Tricia

Today's Happy Monday prompt... (because I'm thinking of heat and air conditioning that works!! LOL! )
I prefer to be (hot rather than cold) or (cold rather than hot) because... 

No comments: