Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bittersweet

Hello friends,

Please know that the orders you have placed over the past few days may not ship until next week.  My dear mom is approaching Glory and we have been spending the last few days at her bedside.  The time has been bittersweet.  Full of blessings that have been almost indescribably sweet, but also full of tender memories and sorrowful hearts. Not sorrow that she is passing into the arms of her Saviour, of course, but at the realization that she will no longer be here in the flesh to love and care for each of us, and for us to love and care for her in our turn.

Thanks for your prayers.

So blessed,

Tricia

3 comments:

Maggee said...

So sorry that you are going through this sad time. Like you said, not because she is going to be with the Lord, but because of the hole it creates in your life by her absence. Big Hugs! And prayers for peace!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, I am praying for you and your family and your precious mom! Yes, these are bittersweet times! Praying for comfort as God comes along side you all at this time with comfort that only He can provide! I know the pain of losing my parents and the ability to see them in flesh and to hugs them! But I know they are with Jesus now! Hugs, precious friend!

Shirlee said...

I am sending many hugs & saying many prayers my friend.