Monday, August 25, 2014

{Happy Monday} Home Again



Good morning!

Have you ever thought to yourself, "Now everything will calm down and I'll be able to catch up."?  And then you have had to laugh because everything did NOT calm down - it just got more hectic?  That is exactly what happened this past week.  Just as I started on my I'mgoingtodeepcleanthewholehouse challenge to myself, my college daughter called and I found myself 1100 miles away before I hardly had time to pack a suitcase.  She is fine now, but between stress and allergies and chronic bronchitis she needed some "mothering" before school starts again next week.  I spent the week praying, crying with her, finding a local chiropractor, praying, talking to different ones in college administration, praying, and setting up some health guidelines to help her make it through her final year.  I wish I could describe to you all the little mercies and answered prayers through the week...


The semi that we followed part of the way that had the words PRAISE BE TO GOD on the back gate - reminding me that He was in control and I didn't have to worry.

The desperate plea to God to help me find the one chiropractor in a huge town that would be like our chiropractor back home, and the way He led me to a gal who actually grew up in Wisconsin and was a perfect fit.

The perfectly timed encouragement from my son telling me he had the "utmost confidence in me that I would make the right decisions" when I was in tears trying to decide the next step.

The deli that we found that carried gluten free, soy free food.

And on and on and on it went.  Verses that were just for me, money provided at just the perfect time, safety in our travels... God is so gracious!!

And now I'm home and Kate and I are digging into the orders that have accumulated this week.  Thank you so much for your patience with us!  You know that our desire is always to get them out to you as soon as possible, and we hope to have these out the door in the next few days.  If you ordered anything from the Home Journal lines, I'll be working on getting those printed and will hope to have them out by the end of the week unless another unforeseen event enters our lives at God's hand!

I'm going to extend the 5 Favorites drawing until tomorrow, to give me a little time to catch my breath, so if you've been meaning to play along and haven't yet, send me your email quick! : )  And remember that the SALE is on until the end of the month!


Blessings!

Tricia

Your Happy Monday prompt for today...
5 Blessings from last week were...


No comments: