Monday, November 17, 2014

{Happy Monday} Thankful!

Happy Monday!

Thankful just doesn't seem like a big enough word for how we feel right now.  We are thankful for each of you, thankful that our new webstore is up and seems to be functioning correctly, and even thankful for the snow outside!!! :)  God has been so good to us!

Just a note or two. --

First -- if you've placed an order for the 28 Day Challenge in the last few days and have not received it, please check the email you put in your profile.  I've had at least one Challenge email returned to me in the last week because of an incorrect email, and I feel horrible that I don't have any way to reach you to let you know!!

Second -- I have heard through the internet grapevine that Feedblitz emails may or may not be reaching you.  If you are signed up to receive our blog updates by email, you might want to check in to a blog reader like Feedly instead.  Also, be sure that you are signed up for our newsletter to stay up to date with current sales and specials, and I'll try to research another option for you to follow the blog by email over the next few weeks.

I hope you've all had a chance to look through our new store.  If you are still having trouble accessing it, would you mind dropping me an email to let me know?  We'll see if we can figure it out. : )

I pray your week will start well, and I'll talk to you again soon!

Blessings!

Tricia

Your Happy Monday prompt for today...
When I am thankful I like to show it by...

No comments: