Monday, January 12, 2015

{A-B-C's of Gratitude} Attitude

Image credit:  Word Art Wednesday

Happy Monday, friends!

One of the things that I want to concentrate on this year in my life is gratitude.  I would like to choose gratitude over complaint not just in the big things that I encounter each day, but in all the little daily things that tend to ruffle my feathers.  I would love it if the first thought I had in any situation was a charitable one, the first word on my lips was a gracious one, and the first prayer of my heart was a grateful one.  And all of that begins in my attitude.  Beginning my day with a prayer of thanks to the Creator, seeing each task as a little prayer of praise to His goodness and care, sharing with others all that He has given us in Christ, watching and rejoicing in each obedient action of those around me, and treating others with as much love, forbearance, and kindness as I would like to have shown to me.

In everything give thanks.  For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I Thess. 5:18

Blessings!

Tricia

Today's Happy Monday prompt:

God has shown His love for me today by...


No comments: