Saturday, January 24, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Four



Hello friends!  We are on Week Four in our Home Bless-A-Thon!  It's a happy week for me, because I think my oven is fixed.  I can plan OVEN meals this week, and I also got to wash the sides of the oven and behind it when the repairman had it pulled out.  Yay!  It works AND it's clean!! : )

Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. I hope you'll join me!

WEEKLY REVIEW

First, let's do our weekly review.  I'm going to:

1.  Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week.

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages. I think I need to make some anniversary cards this week to add to my card box...

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind myself of my saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Four

It's an easy week!!

Continue gathering tax information.  Your W2's and 1099's should be arriving this week, if they haven't already.  Be sure to put them together in the file you've already made!  And don't forget to schedule a tax appointment if you need to!
* Look ahead to next month.  I'll have a special post on this on Monday, so I'll see you then!!  Be sure that you have the blog in your reader, or sign up for the emails, so you don't miss a post. : )

Thanks so much for joining me on my journey this year!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: