Saturday, January 17, 2015

{Home Bless-a-Thon} Week Three




Hello again!

Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes?  Here we are three weeks into the new year already.  Just like in the 28 Day Challenge, it seems that the third and fourth weeks of establishing new habits are the hardest to persevere through, so don't give up, ok?  Especially because this week's tasks are easy.  YAY!!

Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. I hope you'll join me!

WEEKLY REVIEW

First, let's do our weekly review.  I'm going to:

1.  Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week.

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages... There's a birthday to celebrate at my house this week!  I'd better be sure the presents are wrapped! :)

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind myself of my saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Three

This week let's...

Check and/or change the furnace filter.  Put on your shopping list to pick up another so you'll have it available the next time it needs to be changed.
Check and/or change any outdoor lightbulbs. Again - be sure that you have a supply of lightbulbs available when these burn out!
Continue gathering tax information - W-2's, receipts, property tax records, 
end of year home business records, etc.

Thanks so much for joining me on my journey this year!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: