Thursday, January 1, 2015

{Monthly Home Blessings} January



Good morning, friends, and Happy New Year!!

I'm so excited to embark on our year together!  Each week during this year I'm going to be listing a few homemaking challenges for us - all drawn from our Monthly Home Blessings, available separately, or as a feature in our Classic Home Journal Dated Monthly Calendar.  For those of you that have the pages, PLEASE don't feel like you have to follow my order!  I am doing this mostly for me, but thought maybe there were others out there that might like to work along. : )  My cross-stitch friends and I have stitch-alongs, so maybe this is a Home Bless-athon! 

For today through Saturday, let's work on updating our planner and our birthday and anniversary list if we haven't already.  Look through the January Planning post and be sure you are all caught up, too!  You'll be able to check two things off your Home Blessings list and you'll be all ready to hit the ground running next week.  I'll post the weekly review and next week's challenge on Saturday so you'll have time to make your plan for next week. 

See you then!

Tricia

No comments: