Monday, February 2, 2015

{A-B-C's of Gratitude} Coffee and Creativity


It's all snowy out today.  Seven or eight inches worth, I think.  A wonderful day to stay inside and think of things that I am grateful for.  On my list today?  Coffee and creativity!!  Coffee just because it is warm and cozy on a cold winter day, and creativity because I enjoy the process of making something beautiful. : )  How about you?  Do you cross stitch, make cards, quilt, decorate, knit, crochet, scrapbook?  I've heard from many of you that you love Wednesdays in our 28 Day Challenge because it is a designated "project day".  What are you working on this week?  One of the things on my mind this year is to think how I can best used my creativity to be a blessing to others.  Needleworkers can provide blankets and hats to premature babies, or cross stitched quilts to cancer patients.  Card makers can encourage troops overseas or senior citizens in your area.  Do you scrapbook?  Volunteer to make a display of missionary pictures for your church.  Do you love to decorate?  Maybe you could pair up with someone who loves to cook and plan a ladies' tea.  Let your imagination run with it and see what you come up with, then plan time to make it happen.  You'll be glad you did!

Have a blessed week!

Tricia

Your Happy Monday prompt for the week.:

I am thankful for God's creation because...


1 comment:

Shirlee said...

I would be grateful for the snow : ) A lovely post.