Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!
Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. Ready?
First, let's do our weekly review. I'm going to:
1. Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages.
** Remember to set aside time this week to fill out the Monthly Reminder sheet on the front of your calendar for March! I'll have a reminder post up on Wednesday! **
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind myself of my saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This week we'll continue working in our bathrooms. Let's ...
* Straighten the drawers, cupboards and linen closet.
Do you need to replace any straggly towels or sheets? If so, put them on your shopping list... or Christmas list!
* Wash the floor... even the corners and baseboards and especially around the base of the toilet!
* Dust and Decorate! Don't forget to dust any artificial plants!
A spray bottle and a microfiber cloth work wonders!
See you Wednesday to look ahead to March!