Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. We're going to make the Kitchen our focus for the month of March. Ready?
First, let's do our weekly review. I'm going to:
1. Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind myself of my saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This month we are going to "spring clean" our kitchens. Let's start with these tasks...
* Check high and low corners for cobwebs and sweep them down.
Be sure to check the walls, too... I've found them hanging in odd places!!
* Clean the light fixtures and replace bulbs if necessary.
* Wash the walls. Kitchen walls can gather a lot of dust and grease!
* Clean and organize under the sink. Tackle a cupboard or two as well!!
I'll be back Wednesday with another Meal Planning post!