Saturday, February 14, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Seven



Hello everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!
Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. Ready?

WEEKLY REVIEW

First, let's do our weekly review.  I'm going to:

1.  Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

** Don't forget that there is no mail on Monday, and that Wednesday begins the Lenten season.  Even if your church doesn't observe Lent, the weeks leading up to the celebration of the Resurrection can be a wonderful time to concentrate on your Christian walk. Fasting, prayer, keeping a journal, and spending time in the Word are all disciplines that will help us grow in Christ!**

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind myself of my saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Seven

This week we'll continue working in our bathrooms.  Let's ...

* Wash the curtains and throw rugs.  

Wash mini blinds and inside of windows.  

* Detail clean sink and scrub the faucets.  You might want to pull out an old toothbrush to get into the cracks and crevices!!

Is your bathroom starting to sparkle???  Mine is!!


Thanks so much for joining me on my journey this year!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: