Saturday, February 7, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Six



Hello everyone!  How are you doing on your Monthly Home Blessings?  Have you made time to work in your bathroom(s)?  I put one item on my calendar each day and am seeing progress!  I'm looking forward to my shopping trip this weekend, because I'd like to find an inexpensive little rug to brighten up the room when it is all decluttered and spic and span. : )

Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. Ready?

WEEKLY REVIEW

First, let's do our weekly review.  I'm going to:

1.  Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week.  I have a new book that I would like to work through, so I'm adding a bit of reading into my evening routine.

** Don't forget Valentine's Day next Saturday!  Do you need to prepare Valentine cards or treats for your children?  Plan a special meal or make reservations to go out with your husband?  Be sure to schedule time early this week so you are prepared!  Need some ideas to help your husband or children feel special?  Maybe the Acts of Kindness page will help!**

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind myself of my saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Six

This week we'll continue working in our bathrooms.  Let's ...

* Wash the shower curtain.  Change the liner if necessary.  Don't forget to wash the shower curtain rings, too!

Clean the tub/shower.  

Throw out old makeup and outdated medicine.  


Thanks so much for joining me on my journey this year!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: