Monday, February 9, 2015

{The A-B-C's of Gratitude} Dogs

As I look through my list of things to be thankful for, this little creature comes to mind...


I have learned so much about patience and trust with her!  She was a pet shop puppy that was older when she came home to live with us, and she has taught me so many lessons!  You can read about one of them here...


I wrote that post during a 28 Day Challenge follow up series called "Continuing On" that gave some daily devotional thoughts for those using the Freestyle Beautiful Life Management pages - the ones without the daily housekeeping suggestions listed.   I'll be putting the series it in ebooklet form soon, so be sure to keep watching the blog!

Here's your Happy Monday prompt for today...
The animal I most enjoy is...

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: