Monday, February 23, 2015

{The A-B-C's of Gratitude} Friendship

Image:  Little Birdie Blessings

"Spur one another on toward love and good deeds..."

I've been thinking a lot about my words and actions this last few weeks and how they affect others. Am I spurring others on to be more Christlike?  To be patient under suffering?  To sacrifice for others?  I'm afraid that too often I detect instead a tinge of sarcasm, an impatient whine, or an undercurrent of "It's all about me"-ism instead.  Isn't it wonderful when you have a friend that doesn't just accept you as you are, but also, by their words and example, spurs you on in your Christian walk?  If you have a friend like that, maybe you should drop them a note today to say "thank you".  And, even if you don't HAVE that sort of friend,  all of us can strive to BE one!

Have a Happy Monday!

Tricia

Your Happy Monday prompt for today...

(Insert Name Here) encouraged me to....



No comments: