Saturday, March 7, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Ten



Hello everyone! 

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour when you go to bed Saturday Night!! 

Here are our challenges for this week, drawn from the Weekly Home Journal and Monthly Home Blessing pages in our Classic Home Journal line. We're going to make the Kitchen our focus for the month of March.  Ready?

WEEKLY REVIEW

First, let's do our weekly review.  I'm going to:

1.  Read through the goals I've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things I would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to my weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through my menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind myself of my saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Ten

Here are a few more things to spruce up our kitchens!

Clean the Refrigerator
Remove the shelves and drawers and give it a good wipedown!

 Vacuum Under and Behind the Refrigerator.

Wash the trashcan. 

Wash the floor, including baseboards and corners! : )  Then wash the throw rugs, too.


Thanks so much for joining me!!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: