Saturday, March 28, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Thirteen


Hello Again!

This was "one of those weeks" where not a lot got done here because I was sick with my annual Spring cold. : )  I'm starting to feel more like myself now, so I'll have to decide which things I want to play catch up on, and which things I'm just going to let go for now.  We'll see!

I'm ready for my weekly review, how about you??

WEEKLY REVIEW... Let's

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirteen

Here are a few more things to spruce up our kitchens!

Clean under the sink.
Has anything accumulated that you can organize or declutter? 
Then grab a microfiber cloth and give it a good wipe down!

 Finish cleaning and decluttering drawers and cupboards.
Empty, wipe down, and only return what needs to be there!

* Wipe down the outside of the cupboards.

Prepare for Easter!
Meals, special traditions, and decorations can make the celebration of Christ's resurrection extra special!


See you next week!!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: