Happy Spring, everyone!
I had such a great time this past weekend working through my Quarterly Review that I almost forgot that this quarter isn't done yet! My Weekly Review is keeping me on track, though. So let's start there!
WEEKLY REVIEW... Let's
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Here are a few more things to spruce up our kitchens!
* Clean the oven.
Hopefully you can open the windows a little and let in some warm Spring air!
* Clean the oven hood.
Microfiber cloths help break through the grease!
* Work on a cupboard and/or drawer a day.
Empty, wipe down, and only return what needs to be there!
* Clean the dishwasher door and inside gasket.
A bottle of dishwasher cleaner will spruce up the insides of your machine, but don't forget to clean out the filters and work on the gaskets and hinges to keep away any buildup of gook. : )
Thanks so much for joining me!!