Saturday, April 11, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Fifteen



Hello friends!  Ready to look ahead to another week?  This is a fun week for me because I have a trip to the cross stitch store planned.  : )  But that means I'll have to adjust my schedule as I do my planning so I'm sure I fit in all the essentials!

On to our WEEKLY REVIEW!!  Let's... 

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.

MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Fifteen

Let's do a little more in the Master Bedroom!

Spot clean or wash the walls.
Is it time for a new paint job??

 Wash the blankets and comforter.
You can take large comforters to the laundromat if they won't fit in your washer or dryer.  If you're blessed with a clothesline, you might just want to take advantage of the sunshine!

* Vacuum under the furniture.  
Have fun looking for dust bunnies under the bed!

Blessings!
Tricia

No comments: