Isn't it a quiet day today? Even as we get ready for Easter tomorrow, my heart is remembering Christ's death and the sorrow and discouragement of his disciples, when they didn't yet know the end of the story... that Christ would conquer death and rise from the dead!! What a precious, precious time of remembrance this is!
As we look ahead to a new week let's do our
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on my monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This month we will be working in the Master Bedroom. Great timing for me, as we will be getting a new mattress this week! : )
* Take Monday to do a crisis clean, if necessary, after the Easter holiday.
Holidays can be busy and Mondays tend to leave us a little overwhelmed. Plan some time into your schedule to get things around the house back in order.
* Look up! Any cobwebs that need to be swept or vacuumed down? Now check the corners and the walls.
* Clean the light fixtures and dust the lamps.
Do you need any new light bulbs or lamp shades?
Have a blessed week. Remember, He is Risen!!