Welcome friends! I can't believe how quickly this year is going! We are already on the last week of April and heading into May. I've even seen some of those "May Flowers" that the "April Showers" have brought! : )
Are you ready to do our WEEKLY REVIEW?? Let's...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
** Remember to plan time for a May Planning Forward session, if you haven't already! **
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
** Don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up soon! Take some time this week to think about cards, meals and/or presents for Mom! **
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
We'll finish up in the Master Bedroom this week and do some scheduling of bigger tasks for next month!
* Work in your closet!!
Try on your spring / summer clothes and donate if necessary. Put away fall / winter clothes for a few months. : ) Clear and wipe down the shelves. Remove things from the floor and vacuum.
* Change the furnace filter
At least be sure you have one available for when the thermostat starts to flash. : )
* Plan a day next month to...
Clean out the garage
Defrost the deep freeze
Take a trip to Goodwill or another donation spot
A lot of the tasks for next month are weather dependent, so rather than following my suggestions, you may want to look at the Monthly Home Blessings sheet or your May Classic Home Journal Calendar page and schedule them out when they fit best into your schedule. Otherwise, I'll see you back here next week!