Hello again! I'm sitting here today with the windows open enjoying the warm Spring air, the birds singing, and the sweet notes of the wind chimes. What a lovely time of year!
Ready to do our WEEKLY REVIEW?? Let's...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
** I've noticed as I've gone through the year that I'm getting more and more lax in reviewing my yearly and monthly goals... and it is showing in what I am getting done and how productive I feel. I'm going to really make a concentrated effort to do get back on track this week!!
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
** Can you bless someone this week? A note, a gift, a meal, babysitting, a visit, a call, some clothing? Be on the lookout for opportunities!! **
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Let's do a little more in the Master Bedroom!
* Wash the windows, curtains and mini blinds.
Inside the windows for sure, and outside if you are able!
* Clear and dust the top of the dressers.
Are there things that have accumulated that have become clutter? Do a clean sweep and start again!
* Straighten your dresser drawers.
Are there any clothes you can donate?