Hello again! Here we are at the beginning of May. The temperatures are starting to rise, the spring rains are causing the leaves and flowers to appear, and my little doggies seem to make footprints EVERYWHERE!! : )
Are you ready to do our WEEKLY REVIEW?? Let's...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
** Don't forget that Mother's Day is next Sunday! Have you thought of something special for your Mom?
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This month is full of bigger projects. If you aren't able to fit them in during the week I have them listed, be sure to schedule a day on your calendar to complete them later!
* Schedule a garage clean up day.
At the very least, take a pleasant spring day to sweep out the dust and leaves that accumulated through the winter!
* Clean exterior doors.
You may prefer to power wash the siding, too, but just using a microfiber cloth to wipe down the doors and any stray cobwebs will give your home a fresh appearance.
* Wash outside light fixtures.
Change bulbs, wash the glass, sweep down cobwebs. Make your home look happy and inviting!
I'll see you next week!