Saturday, May 9, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Nineteen



Hello friends!  Did you get a lot done last week?  It was a busy week for us with a flying trip to our daughter's college graduation.  I don't think I'm quite caught up yet!! : )

I'm definitely ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW!!  I need it to get back on track!

 Let's... 

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

** Remember Mother's Day is tomorrow! **

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings


MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Nineteen

** Just a reminder!  This month is full of bigger projects.  If you aren't able to fit them in during the week I have them listed, be sure to schedule a day on your calendar to complete them later! **

Detail the car.
Remove trash, wash windows and vinyl inside, vacuum floors and seats and inside trunk, clean out glove box, and run it through a car wash. : )  Having a clean car always makes my husband happy!!

 Defrost the deep freeze.
It's best to pick a day that isn't too warm for this, so you can store any freezer items in coolers while the freezer defrosts.

* Wipe down the outside of the freezer.
This will be an interesting job for me.  The top of my upright freezer has become home to a number of little articles over the year - not to mention it being really dirty!  I'm going to go schedule this one right now!

Thank you for joining me in this year of home blessings!! 

Tricia

No comments: