Welcome to the beginning of June! In a day or two, at least. : )
Ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW?? I did a little work on my monthly planning already this morning, so now I'm ready to get this week in order. : )
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
It's an easy week this week! Before we jump into cleaning and organizing all of our extra bedrooms, let's...
* Finish up any projects from last month.
* Prepare any teacher or graduation gifts you might need this month as school winds to a close.
* Plan some fun summer trips, treats and projects.
Day trips, summer reading programs, cook outs, picnics... there are so many fun and inexpensive things to enjoy in the warm weather!
* Don't forget that Christmas is coming! You might want to pick up a Holiday Planner this month so you can start to prepare even now!