Hello again! We are already half-way through the month of May! It won't be long before we are planning Memorial Day picnics and summer vacation!
Let's start with our WEEKLY REVIEW to keep us focused!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
** Memorial Day is the 25th. Can you pick up any picnic supplies like meat for grilling, chips, or condiments this week? **
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
** Just a reminder! This month is full of bigger projects. If you aren't able to fit them in during the week I have them listed, be sure to schedule a day on your calendar to complete them later! **
* Outdoor Clean Up!
Is there anything that you can do to straighten up outside? Picking up sticks, trimming bushes, putting tools or toys away, sweeping the driveway or deck, maybe even putting new cushions on the patio furniture... all of these help your home look cared for!
* Clean out the gutters.
Sticks and debris can clog them over the winter. Be sure they are free and clear for the spring rains!
* Wash siding, windows, trim, etc.
I'd recommend recruiting help from your husband for this one!
Enjoy your spring!