Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Little Update

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry that we sort of fell off the grid here.  My husband had to have unexpected surgery last Wednesday to remove a cyst from the center of his brain, and on Thursday I ended up in the ER for 9 hours with a high heartrate and other signs of Adrenal Fatigue.  My husband came home last night - 4 1/2 days after surgery - with no apparent complications.  No loss of memory, speech, strength, or ability, but with an entirely new outlook on life.  I sat down to write a post yesterday, but I can't put my feelings and experiences into words yet, so I decided to just let you know what's going on, and I'll share more with you as he and I both recover.  Thank you for the thoughts and prayers that I know you will surround us with.  You are so important to me and I thank God for each of you.  Feel free to continue to send in your orders.  Shipping might be a little slower, but it is a blessing to us to get to minister to others during this time when so many are ministering to us.  I'll try to get the Weekly Home Blessing Post from last Saturday up as soon as I can for those of you that are following the series.

Many blessings,

Tricia

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, I am so sorry to hear all that's happened in this last week! I'm praying for you all, and please keep us up to date. We love you and know that God is with you and is your Source of strength. Praise God for the good outcome from your DH's surgery. Now we pray for you to feel better. I've had similar issues myself, so I can identify with you. Praying, sweet friend! Hugs!