Ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW?? We are already halfway through the year!! : ) The weekly reviews have really been keeping me on track. I hope they've been helping you, too!!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
Don't forget that Independence Day is coming up on the 4th! You might want to add ingredients for a cookout to this week's shopping list!
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
We'll be finishing up on our extra bedrooms this week, and spending some time looking ahead.
Here's the list...
* Straighten and dust the top of the dressers.
* Straighten the closet. Cull, toss and donate as necessary!!
* Look ahead to July!!
Have a wonderful week!